Luckily, I have them! I can attribute this to my parents, always reminding me to brush and taking me to the dentist every six months for a check-up. I’m not saying that my teeth are perfect but I do know the importance of brushing. We’re trying to get our three year old into the good oral hygeine habit now.
As you know, with the holidays comes snacking, snacking and more snacking. Cookies, candy canes, fudge, you name it. If you go to someone’s house around the holidays, there is sure to be something to snack on. All the more reason to remember to BRUSH. YOUR. TEETH.
That being said, we’d like to help. Oral-B has teamed up with us to offer two lucky readers either an Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Toothbrush or an Oral-B Triumph
Here are the details of the Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Toothbrush:
- Sonic technology: With more than 27,000 vibrations per minute to drive them, Pulsonic’s bristles clean and promote naturally whiter teeth
- Thin Precision bristles: Promote naturally whiter teeth by gently polishing off surface stains
- Professional timer: Subtle two-minute timer with 30-second intervals makes it easy to track how long you’ve been brushing each quadrant of your mouth and helps you reach the dental expert-recommended brushing time
- Two customized brushing modes
- Clean: Provides effective plaque removal and cleaning of your teeth
- Sensitive: Offers gentle care of your gums and other sensitive areas
- Exclusive custom brush head design
- Pulsonic Brush Head: Contours your teeth to provide an effective clean while remaining gentle on teeth and gums
- Precision Tip Brush Head: Cleans between teeth in hard-to-reach areas—where stains start—and is also ideal for cleaning around dental work with its Interspace® design
- Rechargeable: No need to replace batteries
With more than 27,000 gentle sonic vibrations per minute, Pulsonic’s bristles clean and promote naturally whiter teeth while allowing maximum maneuverability and control with the slim and lightweight handle design.
Here are the details of the Oral-B Triumph with SmartGuide Toothbrush:
- Improves gum health: Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis
- Provides ultimate plaque removal
- Delivers superior teeth whitening and polishing action in 21 days*
- Penetrates between teeth to sweep away plaque for a floss-like clean**
- Helps reduce excessive brushing force, which can lead to gum recession, by up to 88% in only 30 days†
- Helps you brush for two minutes
The Oral-B Triumph with SmartGuide is the first and only power toothbrush that uses a wireless digital display to help improve your brushing habits. It also has sensor to tell you if you’re brushing too hard and alerts you when it’s time to change the brush head
To enter: leave a comment on this giveaway post (comment section is located below the post, under “Category” and “Tags”. In your entry comment, let us know if you have ever used an electronic toothbrush and if so, which brand?
A winner will be chosen at random and emailed the day after the giveaway closes. Last day to enter is Friday, December 19, 2008 at midnight PST. Be sure to check your SPAM folder so you don’t miss the email notification. This post will also be updated with the winner’s name and blog/website (if provided).
*You may include your choice of the Pulsonic Sonic toothbrush or the Triumph w/ SmartGuide in your entry if you’d like, but winners will be chosen at random.
*Please note: We cannot guarantee that the toothbrushes will arrive on time for Christmas